- Open plan accommodation with a galleried bedroom with 5ft bed
- Modern fitted kitchen with all the usual appliances plus automatic dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Stylish bathroom with fluffy white towels, robes and high quality toiletries
- Scandinavian wood burner
- Underfloor central heating
- Flat screen TV, DVD player and music system
- WiFi available
- Private parking
- Terraced area with garden furniture
- Welcome Pack: Tea tray with a home baked cake, milk, bread loaf, 6 free range eggs, pot of homemade berry jam, tea, ground coffee and chilled Owlet apple juice
The beautiful, traditional exterior of Cruck Barn Cottage is both a contrast and a compliment to the stylish modern interior. Enter a full height living space with comfortable lounge and dining area plus a modern, fully-equipped kitchen. This area reveals the wonderful architectural legacy of the barn’s original Cruck construction, something of a rarity in this area.
Lovely little cottage, tucked away in the middle of nowhere. It was like our own paradise in Derbyshire. Really did feel like a home from home, with everything we could have ever needed on a mini break. The effort that has been taken to provide this 5 star place is obvious, and it is really appreciated. Thank you, we hope to return soon.
Ben & Amy, February 2016
Above, the galleried double bedroom overlooks not only the living space but has magnificent views to east and west over picture-book rural countryside. The window to the east catches the dawn light all year round.
Please note dogs are not permitted in the cottage.
Internal images of Cruck Barn Cottage by Lu Jeffrey